Randy’s Carpet Care is West Michigan’s most trusted Professional Carpet Cleaning Company, a growing institution looking to build our team this Spring. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to get into a well paid full-time position that breaks the usual nine to five mold.
Here are the top seven reasons why this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss:
- Randy’s has a reputation. Randy opened his business in 1980 as a one man operation. He worked tirelessly, day and night, to make Randy’s Carpet Care the household name it is today. Since then, we’ve been voted Best of West Michigan by the readers of the Holland Sentinel newspaper for fourteen consecutive years. When our technicians arrive in a customer’s home, our reputation precedes us, and when we’re finished cleaning for them, we’re their hero!
- Every day is different. Most jobs are monotonous. You clock in at your regular time, you go to your regular work station, you do your regular work, you clock out at your regular time. Not so at Randy’s. We offer you new places and new faces every day. While you may be cleaning carpet in a Saugatuck condominium today, tomorrow may find you cleaning boat upholstery on Lake Michigan!
- Travel is a part of the job. We provide service from South Haven up to Muskegon and over to Grand Rapids, so you’ll find yourself travelling in a company provided Carpet Cleaning van every day. On a beautiful June afternoon, driving along the lakeshore to your next customer with your windows down and the radio on, you’ll be asking yourself, “Who’s got it better than me?”
- You get to meet West Michigan. Our world by Lake Michigan is full of kind-hearted folk, colorful characters, and interesting people with a story to tell. Thousands, literally thousands of them are Randy’s Carpet Care customers, and you’ll get to work for them everyday. Do a good job, and they’ll likely ask for you to come back to perform their next cleaning too!
- We provide a necessary service to our fellow human beings. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. We get the privilege of being invited into people’s homes and personal spaces to ensure that they have a clean, healthy place to live, work, and raise their children and grandchildren in.
- Your boss isn’t breathing down your neck all day, every day. We work in one man crews, so once your paid training has come to an end, it will be up to you to live up to Randy’s high standards. That’s a lot of responsibility, but it’s also a lot of freedom.
- The pay and benefits are great. We hire at $14.00 an hour, and your pay rate will go up from there! There’s plenty of opportunities for overtime too. We also offer payed vacation time, health insurance, and a retirement plan.
There are plenty of jobs out there but few offer such variety, independence, and high starting wages as Randy’s Carpet Care. We have full-time positions open, and we’re looking for self-motivated people with clean driving records, valid, insurable drivers’ licenses, and a knack for providing above and beyond customer service.
Want a career instead of a job? Think you have what it takes to join our team or know someone who does? Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com, an application can be submitted online here, or we are accepting applications at our office located at 131 Coolidge Ave Ste #2 in Holland, MI.
For more information, check out the story of how I went from retail management and banking to working as a Professional Carpet Cleaner here.